This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- August 5th: Open House from 5-7pm
- August 8th: First half day for students
- August 11th: First Full day for students
- September 5th: Labor Day- No School
- September 19th: No school for students
- October 10-14th: Fall Break- No School
- November 8th: Election Day- No School
- November 11th: Veterans Day- No School
- November 23-25: Thanksgiving Holiday- No School
- December 16th: Half day for students
- December 19-30th: Winter Break- No School
- January 5th: Students return from winter break
CMCSS has a generic supply list for 3 grade-5 grade. This supply list is for my classroom specially.
- Three spiral notebooks (one for RLA, one for Social Studies, and one for writing)
- A Pack of wooden pencils #2 (Please no mechanical pencils. They run out of lead easily, and they get lost or stolen.)
- Box of crayons or colored pencils
- A pack of dry erase markers
- Loose leaf paper
- Glue sticks
- Clear pencil pouch (Please no plastic pen boxes. They break really easily)
Whole class needs:
This list is just items for the classroom that students use during the year, and people can get to donate to the classroom. This list does not have to be included in the supply list.
- Disinfectant wipes