This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
The 5 Rules of the Johnson and Friends' Classroom
- Come prepared to learn every day and follow the directions the first time given.
- Keep hands, feet, objects, and all unnecessary comments to yourself.
- Line up and walk in the hallways quietly everywhere.
- Raise your hand to answer/ask a question. I can only call on one person at a time, and there are too many students to blurt out. It gets chaotic.
- Don't get up and walk around while I'm teaching. It is distracting to your classmates and myself.