This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Note on Water Bottles for 2021-2022:
Students will need to continue to bring in a full water bottle to school each day. We will still not have access to our traditional water fountains, but we do have two water bottle fill stations in the building the students will be able to use when appropriate.
Please note that we can only allow CLEAR WATER, anything else will be dumped out and replaced with the water from the Water Bottle Fill Stations mentioned above.
This policy is for the health of our students, as well as a preventative measure to prevent sticky spills and stained floors. Thank you.
- 4 Spiral Notebooks
- 5 Folders w/ Pockets & Prongs (color and design don't matter, but they should have pockets and prongs to hold papers)
- Pencil Pouch (fabric please! The hard plastic Boxes become toy boxes and tend to fall off desks, explode and break everywhere.)
- Pencils (Many, Many Pencils- could be pre-sharpened, or un-sharpened. Please no Mechanical Pencils as they break and get lost and stolen)
- Highlighters (color and size don’t matter)
- Coloring Pencils (Best for their workbooks- could do crayons, but no markers please)
- 6 Glue Sticks (we use these a LOT for our notebooks)
- Dry erase Markers (Color and size don’t matter- Red does stain)
- Loose Leaf Paper (2 packs should do it)
- Personal Pencil Sharpener (the small handheld ones should work just fine- just please make sure they have a catch for the shavings)
- Headphones (earbuds or over the ear- but please NO bright lights or crazy designs as they cause a distraction in class)
- Tissues (We run out every year, please consider donating more than one box)
- Disinfectant Wipes (We use these to keep students desks sanitized)
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Safe
- Have a positive attitude!